Terms and conditions
This Agreement, which governs the terms and conditions of CMAX Sanitary Services, Inc., is between you (the customer) as an authorized user of such services, and CMAX Sanitary Services.
This Agreement, together with any operating rules, policies, pricing, or other supplemental documents expressly incorporated herein by reference and published by CMAX Sanitary Services (collectively, the Agreement), constitutes the entire agreement between CMAX Sanitary Services and you regarding the trash can cleaning service. By using the service, you confirm your acceptance of and agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
CMAX Sanitary Services provides curbside trash can cleaning, commercial dumpster cleaning, and residential and commercial power washing services.
II. Customer Responsibilities
In order for CMAX Sanitary Services to provide its services, the Customer is to abide by the following conditions so that scheduled service is not interrupted or postponed:
- Trash cans must be placed on the curbside and available for cleaning on the scheduled service day.
- Trash cans must remain on the curbside until customer is notified that cleaning is complete.
- Customer requests for rescheduled cleanings must be completed before the original date of service.
- All trash cans must be free of the following:
- Trash bags with waste and/or individual waste items
- Animal waste and fecal matter
- Chemicals, paint, glue and other adhesives, oil, or hazardous waste of any kind
- Building materials (e.g. plaster, stucco or concrete)
- Yard waste such as leaves, branches, etc.
If CMAX Sanitary Services arrives to perform service(s) and the above conditions are not met, the service will not be completed and customers must reschedule the service date. If the above are again not met on the rescheduled date, service will not be provided and rescheduling will not be permitted. Customers will not receive a refund for undelivered service as a result of customer noncompliance.
III. CMAX Sanitary Services Responsibilities
CMAX Sanitary Services reserves the right to refuse or delay service delivery at any time. If CMAX Sanitary Services is unable to provide service(s) on the scheduled day for a reason other than customer noncompliance, CMAX Sanitary Services will arrange for rescheduled service to be performed on the soonest available date.
In the case of inclement weather that prohibits CMAX Sanitary Services from operating in safe conditions (extreme temperatures, dangerous weather, etc.), a notice will be sent to the customer and the service day will be rescheduled.
CMAX Sanitary Services is responsible for any damage(s) caused by service delivery. Damage not caused as a result of service delivery is the customer’s responsibility. Customers must notify CMAX Sanitary Services within 7 days of suspected damage.
IV. Customer Notifications
CMAX Sanitary Services will utilize customer contact information for notifications related to service invoicing and delivery. Customers will receive e-mail and/or text message notifications unless otherwise requested. CMAX Sanitary Services will provide the following notifications to all customers:
- Service invoices will be delivered via email address provided by customer
- One (1) reminder email the day prior to the scheduled service date
- One (1) follow-up email and text message immediately after service is completed
- One (1) follow-up email when service is not completed due to customer noncompliance
- Emailed payment receipt
CMAX Sanitary Services will securely store all customer information, and will not release customer information to any third party sources.
V. Modifications to Customer Agreement
CMAX Sanitary Services may amend the Terms of Service at any time and will notify customers of changes by (a) posting a revised service agreement to the business website at www.CMAXwash.com, and/or (b) emailing information regarding the amendment to the customer’s email address provided to CMAX Sanitary Services.
VI. Modifications to Service
CMAX Sanitary Services reserves the right to modify subscription packages and pricing information at any time. Customers will be notified of modifications via email and continuation of service(s) constitutes the customer’s acceptance of the modifications.
The Customer agrees to pay all charges for the utilization of the service(s) for the desired cleaning subscription package. All charges will be exclusive of value added sales or other taxes except as required by law.
- Charges are to be paid on a one-time, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis for the selected service. If payment is not honored or fulfilled by the issuer of the customer’s credit or debit card (or its agent or affiliate), the customer agrees to pay all amounts due upon demand by CMAX Sanitary Services.
- By providing payment information, the customer agrees and reaffirms that CMAX Sanitary Services is authorized to charge the designated card.
- Customer must notify CMAX Sanitary Services of any changes to credit or debit card prior to customer’s next billing date.
- Customers must pay service fees in full by the due date listed on the service invoice. Failure to do so will result in postponed service delivery.
- Stored default forms of payment provided by the customer will be automatically charged when service fees are due.
VIII. Default Payments
CMAX Sanitary Services reserves the right to suspend or terminate a customer’s service without notice upon rejection of any credit or debit card charges, or if customer’s card issuer (or its agent or affiliate) seeks return of payments previously made to CMAX Sanitary Services when the customer is liable for the charges. Such rights are in addition to and not in lieu of any other legal rights or remedies available to CMAX Sanitary Services.
IX. Continuity of Service
All subscription cleaning packages will be auto-renewed unless cancelled by the customer.
X. Cancellation of Service
The customer may discontinue or cancel service(s) at any time and must notify CMAX Sanitary Services of cancellation a minimum of one week prior to next scheduled service date. All service fees paid in advance are non-refundable, except when showing acceptable proof that customer has relocated to an address outside of CMAX Sanitary Services’ service area. Refunds will only be issued for scheduled cleanings that have not yet been completed. Refunds will be issued in the form of a check and will be mailed to the customer’s residence.
XI. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California. Customer irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in each state or location.